Simple Green® All-Purpose CleanerSimple Green® is one of the most versatile all-purpose cleaners you can buy! It’s non-toxic and biodegradable, without harmful bleach or ammonia. Because it is a concentrate, you can custom dilute Simple Green to clean just about anything. It replaces most cleaners, detergents, degreasers and solvents you’re using now!
Discover the value and power of Simple Green and your green will go a lot further, too.
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable
- Non-Ionic, Non-Flammable, Non-Abrasive
- Exempt from OSHA & EPA special handling & personal protection requirements for hazardous materials
- Economical Concentrate
- Safer alternative to hazardous chemicals and solvents
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally inspected meat & poultry plants
The simple fact is, Simple Green is as strong as it is safe. Which makes it one of the most cost effective ways to remove oil, lubricants, grease and grime from practically any washable surface. Concentrated, water-based cleaner/degreaser contains a blend of synthetic, high-grade penetrants activated by cold/hot water. Custom dilute for specialized cleaning. For use in a broad range of applications including dip tanks. “Clear green” liquid has a mild pH of 9.3 to 9.5 and a pleasant sassafras scent. Contains no petroleum.
Where To Use
- Engines and machinery
- Dip tanks, aqueous-based parts washers, steam cleaners and pressure sprayers
- Manufacturing equipment
- Food processing plants and food preparation areas (grills, vents, traps & more)
- Prepping prior to painting, plating or welding
- Floor scrubbing and general plant maintenance
- Fleet and mass transit vehicles
- HVACR coils and cooling towers
- Removing machining oils and cutting fluids from manufactured parts and extruded tubing
Industrial EquipmentSimple Green offers a multitude of ways to ensure proper use, dilution, mixing, and application of our outstanding cleaning products, including 30-, 60-, and 80-gallon capacity parts washers, a multi-dilution foamer, and a 4-way proportioner.
Uses/Dilution SheetNeed to know how to clean something? Download our Industrial/Institutional Applications/Dilution Ratio Chart (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
Material Safety Data SheetSee all available MSDS for Australia or New Zealand.